Thursday 10 November 2011

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.....

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. The quote I live by. It's amazing how things turn out. You spend your school years thinking of what life will be like as you grow older, then you get that little bit older and realise life's nothing like you expected. Things aren't mapped out and handed to you on a plate, you have to make them happen. Which brings me to where I am today. I am currently in the middle of starting my own business as a freelance make-up artist. Never in a million years did I think this is where I'd end up, up until last year I had no clue what I wanted to do with my life, and now everything's falling into place. Which now brings me to the reason for writing a blog. I love trying out new make up, especially things for my kit. So I figured why not share? All new things I try, I'll review and blog about them. Along with other random things I come across in life that I feel the need to share.


Enjoy

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment