Tuesday 15 November 2011

REVIEW :It's about prime

Eye primer is so important if you want your eyeshadow to stay put all day. I was in boots the other day and noticed the soap and glory primer 'it's about prime', so I thought I'd give it a whirl.



I really enjoy using this product, it's application is smooth, helps my eyeshadow colour pop and above all it does what it says 'Base layer for crease-free, no smudge,smooth and uniform eye colour'. It comes in two colours 'Bright light' and 'smokey'. 'Bright light' can be used for everyday looks and colour eyeshadow, and 'smokey' is aimed at smokey eye looks.

Above is a swatch of 'Bright lights' I'll definitely be purchasing 'smokey' too.
This primer is available at Boots and http://www.soapandglory.com/ for £8.00
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment