Thursday 17 November 2011

REVIEW :MUA liquid eyeliner - Black

I admit it, I'm an eyeliner junkie. If I was on a dessert island and could only have three luxuries, eyeliner would be one. When MUA brought out their cosmetics range in superdrug, I got a little over excited. Everything was priced at £1.00, who doesn't love a bargain? However, I admit I was a little weary because for that price, how good could it be? The answer: GREAT! I picked up the liquid eyeliner, thinking if its not very good I haven't broke the bank. I tried it and fell in love.



The applicator is felt tip shaped and made from a very soft plastic, the consistency is great, it's so easy to apply, and the great thing is, it lasts all day with no smudging. I wear it everyday and will continue repurchasing it over and over. I absolutely recommend this!
It comes in two colours: Black and Brown.
£1.00 available to buy at superdrug.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment