Friday 11 November 2011

REVIEW :Rimmel Scandal eyes mascara...

I can't make my mind up about this mascara, one day I like it and the next I don't. The wand (I thought I'd love) which is one of the main selling points, isn't that great. It's too chunky, which makes it difficult getting into the inner corners and you have to be extra careful when applying to avoid getting mascara on your eyelid.

This mascara is supposed to shape, plump and exagerate lashes. I didn't find this to be the case at all. It's also meant to seperate and prevent clumping. Whislt I did notice fewer clumps, I didn't see any seperation of my lashes.
I wouldn't repurchase this mascara again, sorry Rimmel.

Wilkinsons and boots (online) currently have this on sale for £4.99 usual price is £6.99

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment