Monday 12 December 2011

Wicked nails..........

I always like to learn new things and want to add new skills to my cv, so I thought about doing a nail art course. That way I can offer more to clients, especially brides. One of my good friends loves doing her nails and text me the other day saying she found a new cheap website that sells lots of nail art stuff. So I figured I'd order some things and try teach myself, rather than having to fork out for a course. OMG the website is amazing!! Things are ridiculously cheap, such good quality and shipping is 75p!!!! I'm too excited to start playing about with the things I got, I will of course keep you all posted ;) But for now, here's what I got:




* Microbeads in purple 99p



*Fimo hearts 75p

*Fimo flowers x10 50p


*Fimo summer range - fruit £1.25


*Plum blossom gems in black 99p


The website is http://www.wicked-nails.co.uk/ If you love nail art seriously check it out! I'll definitely be buying from them again.
I ordered on Friday and recieved my order today, my friend ordered hers on Thursday and recieved it on the Friday. I think it just depends on the time of day you order (mine was about 6pm)

xx

 




No comments:

Post a Comment