Saturday 3 March 2012

REVIEW: MUA 3in1 contour pen....

The first thing I'll say about this is, I don't understand it being called a pen. It's more like a crayon! I bought this because I thought it looked like a good product. I was wrong.


This eyeliner is very creamy, and that's probably the only thing I like about it. It's not very pigmented, it smudges very easily and creases so easily and quickly.




This liner is supposed to enable you to do three different looks: Dramatic, smokey and just a regular liner. The only one I was able to do was the dramatic, however it smudged and creased literally straight away. I couldn't get a thin enough line to do regular liner.




I won't be buying anymore of these :(
Available from superdrug for £1.50

xx







2 comments:

  1. Great post, I love your blog:-)
    Would you like to follow each other?

    My blog in english: http://illusoireblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honest post which I like, I have heard good & bad things about this, not sure if i will be trying it though

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete