Tuesday 24 April 2012

Benefit 'Tan about town'....

Ok, so I had every intention for this post to be about the exciting time I had in Nottingham seeing Dancing on ice.....that was until I strolled into boots today and spotted this baby:


I was just paying for some pictures that I had just printed off and spotted this by the till (verrrrrrrrry smart move boots putting these by the tills) and obviously had to buy one.....it would've been rude not to right???

In the set you get: 
'Some kind-a gorgeous' in Medium 1.8g
Hoola bronzer 3.0g
Badgal lash mascara 4.0g



Needless to say I'm stupidly excited about this little bundle, that only cost.........£9.00!!!! Ok the products aren't massive, but they're the perfect size to sample the product and a GREAT size for travelling!  


'Some kind-a gorgeous'


Hoola bronzer


Badgal lash


And as an extra little gift, you get a free make over voucher


So my next mission is to see if Benefit do any other little packages, because they are definitely worth £9.00

Thanks for reading :) 

Sxx

                           

1 comment: