Thursday 12 April 2012

Mini haul....

I had to pop into town this afternoon after work, and of course I couldn't pass all those shops without buying something, right?? Here's what I bought:


First up grey bag from Internacionale was £16.99 I got it for £9.99!! :D





What haul would be complete without a little MUA? :P

I've read so many tweets and blogs raving about their lipstick in shade 7, so I had to buy it.


Without flash 

 With flash


I'd been eyeing up their mosaic blusher in 'English rose' for so long, but my superdrug was always sold out. Finally got it today, £2.50


                                   

 Without flash

With flash

And last but not least I picked up a small bottle of perfume from marks and spencer's. I had this a few months ago and loved it, then whilst in there today noticed they do a 10ml bottle for £3.50 which is perfect for on the go :)







Thanks for reading :)

Sxx

No comments:

Post a Comment