Wednesday 18 April 2012

Rave: Collection 2000 lasting finish lipstick....

I've been loving my lipsticks of late, and can't get enough of  collection 2000 lasting finish. I bought my first one, 'sweet tart' which is a pretty, bright pink, and fell in love with it so I had to go out and buy a second one in 'berry blast' which is a gorgeous purple berry colour.



These lipsticks are extremely pigmented, come in 11 shades, have spf 15 and best of all are long lasting. The pigmentation lasts around 2 and a half hours then starts to fade, but doesn't disappear altogether. It leaves behind a gorgeous stain, which is slightly fainter than the colour that was first applied. 

With flash
Without flash

Once dry they leave a matte finish but aren't drying to the lips. I think I need to buy these in every colour :P

The low down:
* Cost: £2.99
* Shades: 11
* Very pigmented
* Lasts around 2 and a half hours then leaves a stain
* Not drying
* Matte finish
* Doesn't transfer onto clothes etc once dry
* Very slight perfume smell

5/5

Available from, boots, superdrug, wilkinsons, asda, morrisons and most tesco stores

Thanks for reading :)

S xx 




No comments:

Post a Comment