Tuesday 17 April 2012

Review and rave: Maybelline color tattoo....

As promised in my weekly faves, here's my review and MAJOR rave on the maybelline color tattoo in 'on and on bronze'

So, what can I say about this? First: I LOVE IT!! This will probably feature in every weekly favourites until I've used it all up! I was in two minds about getting this colour because I'm cool toned and can't wear bronze colours usually, unless obviously they're cool toned too. But I read so many reviews before I bought it and everyone was saying it was actually cool toned, so I went to boots, swatched it and fell in love. It's definitely on the cool side.

With flash
Without flash

This is such an easy product to wear! If I'm in a hurry I just apply it with a flat shader brush then blend out with a fluffy blending brush, then use MAC blanc type as a highlight. And if I want to add something extra I use this as a base, MAC blanc type as a highlight, MAC phloof in the inner third and MAC mystery in the outer corner.
This lasts alllll day. I get ready for work at 7am each morning and don't get the chance to wash my make up off until at least 7pm and my eyes are exactly the same as they were when i first applied this that morning. It applies as a cream, then dries and is seriously there until you wash it off.

With flash
Without flash


The low down:
* Cost- £4.99
* Extremely pigmented
* Lasts 12+ hours
* Blends easy
* Can be applied with finger or brush
* Smudge proof
* Applies as a gel, then quickly dries
* No creasing
* Can be used with or without shadows
* Easy and quick to apply

I think any make up addict needs this in their make up collection 5/5

Thanks for reading :)

S xx





No comments:

Post a Comment