Monday 9 April 2012

Review: Vivo eyeshadow trio....

A friend of mine at work told me she had bought some of the vivo cosmetic range from Tesco and totally raved about the eyeshadows. She knows I'm a total make up junkie so told me that I should give them a try, so I did :P The only problem is, my Tesco is just the plain Jayne of Tesco's and only Tesco extra sell the vivo (as far as I know) But luckily enough, whilst I was in London a couple of weeks ago there was a huge Tesco that stocked it *happy Stacey*

I picked up three things so will be reviewing them all, but firstly I'm going to rave about the eyeshadow trio:


I bought it in 'sugar plum' and absolutely adore it!!




The palette consists of three colours : a light baby pink, a medium purple and a dark purple. I'd say this was a warm tone palette, except for the light pink which seems to be a neutral. My skin is cool toned so I can't usually wear warm tone shadows, but this works really well for me. The two purples are really pigmented but the light pink doesn't show up very well but works as a good base colour and adds a little wash of colour over the lid. All shadows are blendable and stay put when used with a primer.

with flash
without flash

The palette itself is quite sturdy and ideal for travelling with as it's so compact, and it comes with a small mirror which is always handy.
The good, the bad, and the awful:

THE GOOD:
* Cost - £2.50
* 4g of product
* Avaialable from Tesco Extra
* Small and compact
* 3 shadows, many looks
* Stays put with a primer
* Blendable

THE BAD:
* Light pink not very pigmented

I'll be hunting down a Tesco extra and buying more of these to try, really impressesd with the colours and pigmentation for the price. 4/5

Thanks for reading :)

S xx


No comments:

Post a Comment