Thursday 3 May 2012

DIY Lip scrub....

I've been suffering from really dry and cracked lips lately and have been  laying them with tons of blistex and carmex (not at the same time obviously) but they don't seem to be getting any better. I was considering buying a lip scrub from Lush, but after watching so many youtube videos decided a bit if DIY was in order. They're basically all the same, vaseline, sugar, olive oil and chapstick/lipbalm for a little something extra. Here's what I had to hand:


* Sugar (not measured out)
* Olive oil (not measured out)
* The bodyshop lib balm in 'passionberry' (a dollop)
* Vaseline with aloe vera ( a dollop)
* An old bodyshop lip butter tub

I basically just threw everything into the sugar and mixed it all together :P


It turned out pretty good, and funnily enough I ended up with just enough to fill the little pot :P I'll let you all know if it actually works!!

**I've been using this for the past three days, it's surprisingly good!! I use it after I've removed my make up, slap a bit on massage it in then rinse it off, then pop on some lip balm and my lips are left smooth and soft :)

What do you use to treat dry lips? Any tips?

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment