Thursday 17 May 2012

Eye eye: Eye of the night....

I'm off out tonight with my girls for food, wine and a little gossip - perfect night in my book :) So I thought I'd post an 'eye of the night'

Here's what I'm wearing:

* MUA BB cream in 'light' (as a primer)
* Revlon colorstay foundation in '180 sand beige'
* Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer in 'fair'
* 17 pressed powder in 'neutral'
* e.l.f bronze and blush duo (using bronzer for contour)
* Bourjois blush in 'cendre de rose brune'
* e.l.f eyebrow kit in 'medium'
* Benefit highbeam
* MUA eye primer
* MUA eyeshadow in shade '1'
* MUA eyeshadow in shade '27'
* MAC eyeshadow in 'satin taupe'
* MUA liquid liner in 'black'
* Clinique high impact mascara
* Barry M bold waterproof eyeliner pencil in 'black'
* Rimmel lasting finish lipstick in '006 pink blush'

That looks like SO much make up when it's all listed!! I don't contour everyday, and I've ran out of face primer so using the MUA BB cream (which works well as a primer I might add) just for tonight.

 Eye make up:




* First I applied my MUA eye primer
* I then applied MUA eyeshadow in shade '1' all over my lid, in the tear duct area and as a hightlight on my browbone
* Next I packed on MUA eyeshadow shade '27' to the outer half of my lid, and blended in slightly into my crease
* I took MAC's satin taupe on a 217 blending brush and blended the colour into my crease, and a little into the outer V
* I then applied a line and flick of MUA liquid eyeliner to my upper lashline and a splash of mascara
* Lastly I took the MUA eyeshadow in shade '27' and added it to my lower lashline, followed by Barry M's bold waterproof liner



The colours aren't showing true to colour (due to a rubbish camera), the liner is black not a blue/grey but you get the idea :)

Have a great evening everyone!

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment