Tuesday 29 May 2012

Kit haul....

I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but I'll say it again just in case. It's quite hard building a freelance kit on a budget. I don't have the kind of money to go out and buy all high end stuff, and to be honest I don't think I'd want too, considering there are so many great cheaper brands out there.

Everything in my kit so far, I've used or tried for myself (not the actual products in my kit) because I want and need to know how they apply, the pigmentation and the staying power before I even considering applying them on someone else. I've asked the advice of a few make up artists for their opinion on 'lower end' brands, and they all replied with pretty much the same answer - You can use cheaper make up, as long as you have a decent set of brushes to apply it with.

That was a very long winded intro! The meaning of this post? I picked up a few bits for my kit over the past week and a half and thought I'd share what I bought with you:



MUA Eyeshadows:

* Shade 11
* Shade 25
* Shade 1
* Shade 8
* Shade 7
* Shade 2




MUA Lipsticks:

* Shade 2
* Shade 7
* Shade 6
* Shade 1




MUA Blush:

* Shade 5
* Shade 2




Wet and Wild eyeshadows:

* Plum silva
* Sensual sage




e.l.f:

* 2x flat top powder brushes


Pic kindly borrowed form the e.l.f website


Other:

* Collection sheer loose powder in 'translucent'
* Gosh velvet touch lipliner in 'nougat crisp'
* MUA eyeshadow primer



My reviews:





Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment