Friday 4 May 2012

MUA Lipsticks....

OK we all know by now how much I'm in love with MUA products right? Well if you didn't I LOVE MUA!!! If you don't own any, go buy some! It's amazing and costs £1.00!! The reason for this post I hear you shout. My MUA lipstick collection. Up until about 2 months ago, I only owned 3 lipsticks, I now own 8 and I'm still going to buy more :P Here's the ones I have:



* Shade 14 -  Nude. Leaves a slight white rim around inside of lips once worn off. Smells of pladoh. Matte finish.



* Shade 7 - Coral. Slight shimmer to it. Has a perfume smell.



* Shade 4 - Dolly pink. Very sheer but buildable. Glossy finish. Slight perfume smell.



* Shade 6 - Pink. Long lasting. Slight shimmer to it. Perfume smell.



* Shade 2 - Plum. Leaves a stain once worn off. Slight pladoh smell. More of a matte finish.



* Shade 3 (I think, I pulled the label off, sorry) - Bright pink (comes off brighter than the picture) Leaves a stain once worn off. No smell. More of a matte finish.



* Shade 13 - Bright red. Leaves a stain once worn off. Slight perfume smell. More of a matte finish.



* Shade 1 - Raspberry. Leaves a stain once worn off. No smell. More of a matte finish.


The low down:
* Cost - £1.00 each
* 3.8g
* Available from superdrug and the MUA online store (links below)
* The colour indicator at the bottom has product in it
* All long lasting (up to 2 and a half hours) except shade 4
* The 'matte' finishes are not totally matte, they have a slight sheen but are almost matte
* Not drying
* Extremely pigmented (except shade 4)
* Smooth application
* 13 shades avaiable

 Absolutely recommend these lipsticks! They'll definitely be part of my freelance kit

Superdrug: http://www.superdrug.com/events-2011/mua-makeup-academy-introducing-our-new-ps1-make-up-range-exclusive/page/muamakeupacademy/#lips
MUA store: http://www.muastore.co.uk/index.php/lipstick

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment