Monday 28 May 2012

Nail varnish dupe....

I've watched so many beauty videos about the very pretty nail varnish by China glaze called ' For Audrey' and have wanted to get my hands on it. The only place near me that stocks China glaze doesn't stock loads of colours, so I haven't been able to buy it. However, I was out shopping yesterday with my sister, and spotted a total (in my opinion) dupe!


Next to the Tiffany's box, it's the exact same colour......and cost 99p in TJ Hughes.




I had to share this as soon as I got it, because so many people seem to love the 'For Audrey' (with good reason, it's so pretty) and I'm not sure how easy it is for everyone to get hold of. AND 99p? Everyone loves a bargain right?! ;)


The technic nail varnish is called 'moonlit Jade' and costs 99p. I got mine from TJ Hughes, but I have bought this brand from Bodycare too so they should also stock it.

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment