Thursday 24 May 2012

Review: Clean and clear dual action moisturiser....

I've already reviewed the Clean and clear exfoliating daily wash (link at the end) and am now about to review the Clean and clear dual action moisturiser.


The claims:
'Clean and clear dual action moisturiser combines oil free moisturisers which won't clog pores with a proven spot-fighting ingredient to help prevent spots and blemishes. Leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and beautiful every day. Fragrance free for even sensitive skin.'



I love this moisturiser! The fact that it's oil free helps, as I have oily to combination skin. Again with this, I noticed a difference after two uses. It leaves my skin SO soft and it soaks in literally straight away, which means that it can be used as a base for make up.
I definitely think this has kept my spots at bay. Once applied and soaked into the skin, this gives a VERY slight tingle to the skin. It's not an annoying or strong tingle, it's kind of a fresh feeling. I have no idea if any of that even makes sense, it does it my head :P

Another thing I love about this is it can be used as a spot treatment. It doesn't say anywhere on the tube that it has this use, but Miss budget beauty mentioned in one of her videos that she uses it for this purpose as well as a moisturiser. I tried it and it works really well. And it doesn't dry out the surrounding skin like so many other spot treatments do.

This moisturiser and face wash are definitely part of me skin routine now.

Thumbs up from me!!

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment