Wednesday 23 May 2012

Review: Clean and clear exfoliating daily wash....

One of my favourite youtubers is Miss Budget Beauty. In a few of her videos she's talked about the clean and clear dual action moisturiser, saying how amazing it is and that it's something that she repurchases time and time again. So, as you may have seen in my 'Birmingham haul' I bought the moisturiser and the exfoliating daily wash on offer.

I've had these for a few weeks (I needed to use up my Liz Earle cleanse and polish first) and think that I've used them long enough now to give an honest review.

First up: The exfoliating daily wash:


The claims:
'Clean and clear exfoliating daily wash contains gentle micro-beads which effectively remove dirt,oil and dea skin cells that can block pores and lead to spots and blackheads. Its gentle exfoliating action will leave your skin beautifully smooth and clear'


I totally agree with all of those claims. Even after using this twice, I noticed a difference with my skin. It felt smooth soft and clean, and it definitely helped keep any spots at bay.

I think this has taken place of my simple face wash!!

The lowdown:


* Cost - £2.85
* 150ml
* Does everything it says on the tube
* Definitely a face wash I recommend

* Miss budget beauty's channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MissBudgetBeauty?feature=mhee

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment