Saturday 5 May 2012

Review: Liz Earle: cleanse and polish....

I feel this may be a bit of a controversial  post, but I'm going to post anyway. I've wanted to try out the Liz Earle cleanse and polish for SO long and was tempted to just buy the full size because I've read so many good reviews about it. A while back my sister and I were at an event (non make up/beauty) and received a 30ml bottle in our goody bag which I was really happy about, as it meant I could try for my self and see if I wanted the full size. I've used it each night to remove my make up for the past 3 weeks, and I have a real love/hate (OK love/dislike) relationship with it. I kinda like it, but I don't love it like everyone else seems to.



Lets start with the good:
* I love the idea of it; slap it on, rub it in then wipe it all off with the cloth. So quick and easy, especially after a night out when the last thing that you want to do is take your make up off
* It doesn't sting your eyes at all
* Removes mascara and MUA eyeliner, which I find tough to remove
* Leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft afterwards
* A 30ml tube lasted 3 weeks

Now for the bad: (only one bad point)
* I find that each time I've used this, I have to use my daily cleanser twice afterwards to remover left over make up. It never removes all of my make up, which is the reason I'm not loving it

The good outweighs the bad, but I can't justify spending £14 on a cleanser that I don't feel works for me. Does anyone else feel like it doesn't remove all make up? Or is it just me?

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment