Wednesday 27 June 2012

Bargain make up anyone?....

I wanted to write this post for a while now because I haven't ready any blogs about it yet, and I think it's definitely something that might interest people - Poundshop make up. I'm in there whenever I run out of shampoo and conditioner, I mean let's face it why go somewhere else when you can get it for £1.00 right? ;)

Anyway, whilst I'm in there I always have a quick spy at the make up they sell. There's always Rimmel, Collection, Sally Hansen, and even American brands such as Wet and Wild. I'm guessing people miss out the make up section because it's the poundshop and there must be something wrong with it if it's in there right? Well, wrong. I was curious as to why they sold branded make up so I asked a lady that worked there and she told me that the stock (make up wise) is either over stock that the company needs to sell, or it's discontinued stuff.

I've found so many good bargains in there, and what's great is that everything is still sealed so nobody has been able to stick their paws in it. Which is what I usually find when there's only one or two products left in Boots or Superdrug. I've even managed to get stuff for my kit, mainly blush and eyeshadows.


Here's some of the goodies I've picked up over the months:



* Rimmel blush, eyeshadows lipgloss, juicy tubes 
* Sally Hansen lipsticks and lipgloss
* Wet and Wild eyeshadows
* Collection highlighter
* Revlon 'vital radiance' blush


I definitely think you should check out your local poundshop and see what bargains you can find!


Thanks for reading :)


S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment