Friday 29 June 2012

Favourite youtubers....

I'm literally addicted to watching youtube. I get so many tips and ideas from there, and if there's something I have my eye on that I want to buy, I always check youtube for reviews before I go out and buy it. There's so many guru's that I love to watch, but I've *just* managed to narrow own my fave five, and thought I'd share :)

In no particular order here they are:

Grav3yardgirl Bunny


When I first found Bunny's channel, I swear I sat for a whole day watching her videos! The thing I love about her channel, is that it's so varied. There's vlogs (you have to watch them!) fashion, make up and reviews. Most of all she's absolutely hilarious and so down to earth! 'That's how we do it on the swamp' You really have to go and check out her channel, you won't regret it


Sprinkleofglitter and Zoella280390 louise Zoe


Louise and Zoe are actually one of the main reasons I started this blog. I watched so many of their videos  and they'd always say there was swatches and more info on their blogs, so of course I would have a look at their blogs. Boom I was hooked! They're both so funny, down to earth and give honest reviews on products. They also have an online shop that you should check out ;)

MissBudgetBeauty Khila


Looking for honest opinions and great reviews? This channel is for you. I can't say how many products I've actually gone out and bought because of watching a review of it. I also love the fact that the majority of products are actually 'budget beauty' (hence her YT name) There aren't that many guru's on youtube that talk  a whole lot about budget beauty


Pixiwoo Sam and Nic


Sam and Nic were two of the first people I think I ever started watching on youtube, and definitely a huge inspiration to me. There's always amazing tutorials on their channel, which are easy to follow. They're both (amazing) make up artists so always have great tips and tricks. Sam also now has her own brushes out called real techniques , I own the stippling brush, and it's honestly the best brush I think I own





(hate posting a blog without a pic)




Do you have any fave youtube guru's?

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment