Saturday 16 June 2012

Hey there bright eyes....

Once I get in the mood to play with make up, I'm pretty much in that mood all day. This time I created a looked using the 88 colours palette:



* First I applied NYX jumbo eye pencil in 'Milk' This acts as a base and helps the colours pop

* I then took the 5th skin colour from the bottom of the palette as a highlight under my brow bone

* Next I used the lime green colour and packed it onto the inner third of my eye

* Taking the bright green directly under the lime green, I then packed it onto the centre of my lid

* Then I applied Jade green shade the my outer third and brought that up slightly above my crease, making sure to blend

* In order for the colours to look blended, and to stop there being a harsh line between the lid colours and highlight, I took the mint green above the lime green and blended this into my crease

* For along my lower lashline, I took the second blue up from the bottom and applied this to the outer half

* Then using the light aqua colour, to the right of the lime green, I applied this to the inner half. Making sure both colours blend in the centre



* I then applied MUA liquid liner along my upper lashline and Clinique high impact mascara

I love using this palette, you can do so many looks with it, the colours are really pigmented AND it's really cheap!

More looks coming up :D

Thanks for reading :)

S xx


No comments:

Post a Comment