Tuesday 19 June 2012

Holy grail item #3....

Time for my third holy grail product, I think I may end up going reaching #100!! (joking..... maybe #99)


Urban decay de slick setting spray:


This is another new product, and another one that I've raved about already so don't have all that much more to add other than I love this! I debated about buying this for so long, because I'm a total budget make up kinda gal and didn't think I could justify spending £23 on one product. But I figured it would last me ages ao went ahead and bought it, and I'm so pleased I did.

My revlon colorstay foundation works so well with my oily skin, but I still have to re-powder my T-zone (mainly my chin) throughout the day, mostly just once a day. When I use this I don't have to re-powder at all!! My make up looks just as fresh at the end of the day as it did at the beginning. £23.00 well spent!

The lowdown:


* Cost £23.00 (think this is just a special offer)
* 177ml
* Keeps make up looking fresh all day
* No need to re-powder throughout the day
* Only using a tiny amount, so bottle will last ages

Where to buy:

* Debenhams: http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_123932006399_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Beauty

* House of fraiser: http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Urban+Decay+De-Slick+Oil+Control+Setting+XL+Spray/165541494,default,pd.html

* Online USA: http://www.urbandecay.com/makeup-setting-spray/4_500,default,sc.html

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment