Friday 1 June 2012

Monthly empties....

I have a fair few empties this month so thankfully my little cupboard is beginning to look less cluttered! First up, make up:


* Rimmel stay matte pressed powder (I had 2 half full) £3.99 I love this, I've already posted about it in my previous monthly empties. However, I think I've found a new fave - 17 pressed powder. They both wear, last and look the same, but I prefer the packaging of the 17 powder
* Collection lasting perfection concealer - £4.19. Will definitely be repurchasing this, amazing coverage and long lasting
* Cargo activating face primer - £5.00 (got this on sale at boots) To be honest, I've found all face primers to work exactly the same for me. They all keep my foundation on, so I don't really have a preference. However, I'm pretty sure cargo has been discontinued? So I'll be reverting back to Rimmel


Hair:


* Garnier fructis repair and shine shampoo 99p (wilkinsons) I've already repurchased this, absolutely love it. Leaves my hair soft and smells amazing
* Garnier fructis repair and shine conditioner 99p (wilkinsons) same as above :)
* Pantene repair and protect repairing nourishing mask £1.00 (poundshop) I would repurchase this again, left my hair so smooth and soft
* Batiste dry shampoo £1.49 (superdrug) LOVE this stuff. Comes in handy in between washes and smells great, prefer the yellow can as it smells like coconut. Would definitely repurchase


Bodycare:


* Soap and glory hand food £5.00 Will always repurchase this. It smells good enough to eat, doesn't leave my hands feeling tacky or greasy and it keeps my skin so soft. This tube seemed to last forever too
* Pampered shower smoothie 99p (homebargains) I wouldn't repurchase this. It smell really nice, but the scent didn't last. And there were hardly any grains
* Avon naturals cherry blossom shower gel £1.30 (avon) Would buy this again. Smells great and the scent seems to last forever
* Palmers cocoa butter £3.77 (boots) I adore this body lotion. I've repurchased this so many times, and will continue to do so. Love the smell and how soft it leaves my skin feeling amazing
* Nivea cream £1.00 (poundshop) Another favourite body lotion/cream. Also found that this works really well as an aftersun lotion


Skincare:


* Garnier Pure long lasting moisturiser Definitely wouldn't repurchase this. Didn't have a pleasant smell at all, didn't help control shine and didn't make my skin look matte
* Liz Earle Cleanse and polish £14.00 (for full size) I wouldn't buy the full size of this. I did love the idea of it, but found that it didn't remove all of my make up
* Neutrogena spot stress control
* Blistex  daily lip conditioner. Prefer this to carmex. Would repurchase this over and over, left lips SO soft

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment