Saturday 30 June 2012

Monthly empties....

Another month done and dusted, another bag full of empty lotion and potion pots to go through. Although I don't have as many as last month.

Make up/Perfume:



* Revlon colorstay £12.49 Adore this foundation, I'll always repurchase it
* 'Butterfly' perfume £3.00 Marks and Spencer. Definitely buying the bigger bottle of this when I get paid, such a sweet summer perfume
* Clinique High impact mascara £16.00 I love this mascara, I've gone through 3 sample sizes of it so far. Definitely purchasing a full size when I've used up my other mascaras


Hair:


* Garnier Fructis hair recovery 'repair and shine' shampoo and conditioner £1.00 each I did love these two, until I bought timotei. These do leave my hair soft and shiny, however I find that the timotei works that little bit better


Other:


* Nivea cream £1.00 Always always always buy this cream, absolutely love it
* Mitchum advanced control deodorant £2.00 All I'll say is, 'it does what it says on the tin' 
* Simple babywipes 99p Always buy these because they're unscented and are ideal for removing make up
* Wilkinsons bubble bath in 'sweet vanilla and honey' 99p Smells gorgeous, doesn't give that many bubbels but I'd repurchase

Until next month ;)

Thanks for reading :)

S xx


No comments:

Post a Comment