Saturday 16 June 2012

MUA Heaven and Earth palette look....

Time for something a little more neutral, and a little more wearable. This time I used the MUA Heaven and Earth palette. I love he colours in this!


Again, I apologise for the mass amount of freckles!

* I applied MUA eyeshadow all over the lid, up to the brow bone

* Next I took the lightest shade and place this under my brow for a highlight

* Taking the second colour in on the bottom row, I applied this all over my lid and took it just above the crease

* Next I applied the last shade in that same row, to my outer corner and blended it up into the crease

* Last I took the forth colour along and placed this along my lower lashline

* Finishing off the look with MUA liquid liner, and Clinique high impact mascara



Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment