Tuesday 12 June 2012

Review: The body shop eye definer eyeliners....

Another review for y'all :) This time: The body shop eye definer eyeliner's. I got these free with instyle magazine around 2 weeks ago, and wanted to try them out properly before I gave a review on them.


06 - French navy
01 - Black

The claims:

'This soft textured eyeliner gives intense colour. It is easy to apply and smudge- resistant'

When I first blogged about getting these, I said that they seemed quite hard unlike most of the other eyeliners that I have. They are, and to be honest I found that I actually prefer this as oppose to the soft Kohl pencils. They're so much easier to apply to the upper and lower lashline because they don't smudge everywhere when applying, or after.

They're really pigmented too, and I love the name and colour of '06 French Navy' it's such a a pretty navy. I find with most Navy liners that when swatched they're really pretty, but when applied to the eye they lose their colour and appear more black than blue. Not with this one, it keeps it's colour and I love that.


* Applied to upper lashline: Easy and smooth to apply. Able to get a precise line. Lasted 11 hours. Very pigmented. Didn't budge

* Applied to lower lashline:  Easy and smooth to apply. Again, able to get a precise line. Lasted around 6 hours without smudging

* Applied to waterline: Have to apply quite a bit of product to get intense colour, more so with the 'French navy' Smooth application. Lasted 6 hours and didn't drop to under eye area

* Applied to tightline: The liner transferred to my waterline slightly after applying, but most o this. The only way I guess to prevent is to not blink :p Very smppth to apply. Pigmented. Lasted around 9 hours


The lowdown:

* Cost £8.00 each
* 1.25g
* Available in 5 colours

I love these liners, especially for upper and lower lashline. Thumbs up from me, I'll be checking out a few more colours I think! :)


Thanks for reading :)

 S xx



No comments:

Post a Comment