Saturday 16 June 2012

Review: Jemma Kidd - I-glamour volume mascara....

Another free gift with a magazine that I promised to review, the Jemma Kidd I-glamour volume mascara.



The claims:


'Give lashes added volume, definition and care with Jemma Kid I-glamour volume mascara. The mega black formula is enriched with vitamin E and glycerin to help condition and strengthen lashes, whilst providing the perfect texture to coat and lengthen with every application. The shape of the brush is perfectly designed to hold and deliver the right amount of product, add essential volume, length and separate upper and lower lashes with ease.'

Do I agree? ABSOLUTELY!! My first impression of this mascara was WOW! This does exactly what it says it will, it lengthens, separates and gives volume and that was just with one coat! It didn't clump at all and the wand managed to coat every single lash, upper and lower.


 I have only one gripe with this; after a few hours I noticed that this started to flake slightly and I ended up with speckles of dry mascara on my cheeks, and the slight look of a panda (not really that bad). To be honest, I think that I can look past this because I genuinely think that is an amazing mascara. I'm in love with Clinique high impact mascara, and I think that this comes a very close second place. Do I think it's worth the money? Yes! If you can still get hold of 'Red' magazine, I'd say pick one up for sure and give it a go.

The lowdown:


* Cost £15.00
* Lengthens and adds volume
* Doesn't clump
* Coats every single lash
* Does tend to fall after a few hours

Where to buy: https://shop.jemmakidd.com/products_/JKMS-MASCARA/MASCA01RED

What's your favourite mascara?

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment