Wednesday 20 June 2012

Review: Kleenex shine absorbing sheets....

A week or so my parents had been out shopping, and came back with some Kleenex samples that they had been given. Knowing my 'obsession' for all things beauty related, they gave them to me to try out. For the past few days I've been trying out the 'shine absorbing sheets' and actually think they're pretty amazing.





I've only ever tried one other brand of shine control/absorbing sheers which were from superdrug (superdrug's own make) and I think I used about 4 then threw them out because they were full of powder and left my make up all blotchy. That kind of put me off buying any more, but when I got given these sample packs to try I thought I may as well have a go.


The instructions are written on the pack, all you do is use the plain purple side of the sheet and blot. The thing I love about these is that they're powder free so they don't leave anything behind on your face. They're small and compact so fit nicely in your make up bag, or good just to stick in your bag. I find they work really well, they don't remove any make up from your face so there's no need to re-powder once you've used a sheet. Which is pretty much the whole point in blotting sheets right?

Another thing I really like about these are the way they're packaged. First off, the sheets are purple, my favourite colour! I also love the way the you're able to take each sheet out.





On the inside of the flap where the diagram is, there's a little tab that says 'peel off', when you peel it off it reveals a sticky strip. Once you close the packet, the sticky strip sticks to the top sheet, so that when you reopen the packet the sheet at the top sticks to the strip pulling it out for you ready to use. Now I personally think that's pretty cool!! Once I've used up the sample packs I have, I'll be heading straight out and buying the full size.


The lowdown:

* £1.99 - £2.99 (depends where you buy)
* 50 sheets
* Powder free
* Small and compact
* Simple to use
* No need to touch up with powder
* Absorb oil/shine straight away


Where to buy:


I also have 1 or 2 other kleenex products to try out, I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for reading :)

S xx


No comments:

Post a Comment