Monday 18 June 2012

Smokey eyes....

Time for another look, this time a grey smokey eye:





* First I primed my eyes using MUA eye primer

* Then I used MAC's 'blanc type' and placed this all over my lid

* I then took MUA eyeshadow in shade 3, which is like a gun metal silver, and packed it onto the outer half of my lid. Then took a clean blending brush, and blended it all over the lid

* Next I took MAC's 'silver ring' and place that again, on the outer half then blended. This time I just blended it in the outer half, and crease. Not onto inner half of my lid

* Next up I used MUA shade 15 which is a black pearl shadow, and created a V shape in the outer V and blended well



* Time for liner. I used MUA liquid liner, but didn't create a flick at the end. Then used MUA pencil liner in 'jet black' and lined my water line and tightline

* Lastly I applied Clinique high impact mascara, and the look is complete

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment