Sunday 3 June 2012

Sunday shopping stash....

Payday can only mean one thing, shopping.....and then penny-less for the rest of the month :P I went shopping yesterday and today and thought I'd do a haul post

Yesterday I went to a local market that sells anything and everything, including vintage goodies. I saw this pair of boots for £10 and HAD to have them, my fave colour, £10 and just plain funky:


Not everyone's cup of tea, but I LOVE them! :D

Boots and urban decay:



Boots currently have a 3 for 2 on all soap and glory skincare, so I had to take full advantage of this offer

* Clean girls bodywash £6.00
* Hand food £ 5.00
* Heel genius £5.50


* Urban decay de slick XL setting spray £23.00 (limited edition)
* Collection 2000 lasting finish lipstick '13 vintage rose'
* Collection 2000 lasting finish lipstick '12 valentine' (2 for £5.00 in boots)
* No7 metallic eyes pencil '01 green' £7.75 (had a £5 off voucher)


Primark:


* Red vest £2.50
* White trainers £2.50
* Black trainers £2.50

H&M:


* Black skirt £3.99
* Navy skirt £3.99
* Black and white stripy vest £3.99
* Burgundy vest £3.99

No comments:

Post a Comment