Sunday 3 June 2012

Weekly favourites....

This is going to make for an extremely boring post, because this week I only have two faves and they're both nail varnishes. I haven't been wearing all that much make up this past week, mainly because it's been so hot and it would just end up melting off. That and I've been a little lazy this week :P

I posted a picture of my nails the other day, a bright blue and bright pink. For the first time in SO long I've actually repainted my nails the same colour twice in the same week. Usually as soon as my nails start to chip, I remove the colour and apply a different colour. Not this week. I think these two colours may just be my summer colours this year:


I painted both hands different, my right hand all pink except for my ring finger which I painted blue. and left hand all pink except ring and middle finger.



The blue is Barry M nail paint in '294 cyan blue' and the pink is e.l.f's nail varnish in 'gum pink' I think they go so nice together, great for summer. I painted them on last Thursday and they lasted until the following Tuesday before they started to chip.

Sorry this wasn't a usually weekly faves, more of a rave but I've been loooooving these two colours.

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

1 comment: