Sunday 17 June 2012

Weekly favourites....

Favourites time again! I'm so glad I don't actually do this monthly now, my list would be never ending!! I've also noticed that pretty much every week, I have a different lipstick and blush....... I'm so fickle :P




I'll start with nails because everything else is make up:


* Ciate paint pot in 'bon bon' I got this free with Marie Claire magazine (usual price £9.00) and love it! It glides on like butter, dries fairly quickly and lasts days before starting to chip. I think I may need to purchase a few of these.

Next up, make up:



Lipstick on top, blush underneath


* Sally Hansen natural beauty color comfort lip color in 'soft orchid' £1.00 from the poundshop. I adore this colour, it's kind of a mauve/berry colour which seems to be the colour I always gravitate towards now. The colour doesn't last all that long on the lips, but for £1.00 I can't complain.

* e.l.f blush in 'mellow mauve' £3.50 from the elf website. Surprise surprise it's a mauve :P I find these blushes quite powdery and not overly pigmented, but I find this helps when I'm in a hurry because I don't need to worry about being heavy handed and end up walking out the door looking like a clown.

Eye eye:



Excuse the redness, I'd just wiped off the lippy and blush


* MAC eyeshadow in 'vex' £10.00 from MAC My sister gave me this eyeshadow because she never wore it, and I didn't until this week. I never knew what to pair it with because it's such an unusual colour. It's a mix of purple tones, pink tones and green tones. I watched coleyyyful's video and she paired it with 'shale' I don't have shale so used 'scene' and it looked really nice. So that's what I've been wearing every day since!

* MAC eyeshadow in 'scene' £10.00 from MAC. This is a cool toned medium grey, and probably one of my fave MAC eyeshadow's. It goes great with 'vex' and can be worn all over the lid with a black/darker grey in the crease or outer 'V' for nights out. It's definitely one of my go-to eyeshadow's when I sport a grey smokey eye.


Thanks for reading :)

 S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment