Sunday 24 June 2012

Weekly favourites....

How fast has this past week gone?! I think I say that every week to be honest haha Here's this weeks faves (yup I was being fickle yet again.....)

Make up:


* Vivo eyeshadow trio in 'sugar plum' I rediscovered this the other day and have fallen back in love with it, especially shades 1 and 2. These are available at larger tesco stores and online for £2.50

* Rimmel blush in '031 Berry' Gives a natural flush to the cheeks £1.00 from the poundshop

* e.l.f eyebrow kit in 'Medium' I bought this a while back,fell in love and then for some reason went back to my Rimmel pencil. I have now been addicted to using this, and have been getting quite a few compliments on my eyebrows, thanks e.l.f! £3.75 from e.l.f 

* MAC lip conditioner. I bought this so long ago and really didn't think it was worth the money. But recently I had really dry lips and was all out of Blistex, so started using this and it's made my lips so soft (still think it's over priced!) £11.00 from MAC 

Swatches:

* Vivo shade 1 - baby pink
* Vivo shade 2 - Mid tone purple
* Rimmel 'Berry' blush

Hair:


* Timotei Shimmer shine shampoo and conditioner. As much as I've been loving fructis repair and shine, these two are so much better! They've left my hair so sort and shiny, even after the first wash. They were on offer for £1.00 each at asda

Thanks for reading :)

S xx
*

No comments:

Post a Comment