Thursday 12 July 2012

Rave: Balance me - Rose otto intensive lip salve....

A girl can't have too many lip products right? I'm a sucker for lip balms/slaves anything I can slap on my lips to be honest. So when I noticed that Glamour magazine were giving out free Balance me products with this months issue, I knew I had to pick up a copy (OK.... two copies, I also got the eye cream *whistles*)


The past week or so I've been trying out the 'Sasy n Savy' Rose lavender hand n nail repair creme and have pretty much fallen in love with the rose scent. I used to hate the smell, I think my nose must be maturing.....shame my brain isn't :P Anyway, when I saw that the Balance Me lip salve was Rose scented I knew I had to get it.

This is very heavily scented, so if you're not a fan of rose scented products then you won't like this at all. It reminds me of Turkish delight mmmmm!



What is says ' Discover our new, petroleum - free, 100% natural ultra-moisturising intensive lip salve. A daily   beauty - must for salve addicts to plump, protect and smooth away dry patches on lips and leave them kiss-ably soft'

I didn't notice any plumpness to my lips, but they were definitely smooth and soft after using this. I applied this before bed and woke the next morning to find that my lips were still moisturised. The consistency isn't too thick or thin, and it leaves a lovely sheen to the lips. I've now taken to wearing this alone instead of a gloss because I love the sheen it gives off. This is really good for clearing up dry skin too. I had a tiny patch of dry skin just above my upper lip, I applied a teeny amount of this to it, and it had gone within a couple of hours!

The lowdown:


* Cost - £12 for 10ml
* Not sticky
* Very moisturising
* Gives a nice soft sheen
* Heals dry skin
* Heavily rose scented

Would I recommend? Absolutely! 5/5 from me.

Have you tried any Balance Me products?

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

2 comments:

  1. I also picked this one out of all the freebies and I really like it too. The scent reminds me of Turkish Delight! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might have to go get another one before they all sell out :p x

    ReplyDelete