Thursday 26 July 2012

Tropical eyes....

I wore this eye make up the other day and got a few compliments from people I work with so I thought I'd do an 'eye of the day' I've worn it quite a bit, and it's so simple to do. All I used was on 'palette' from Collection called 'Lemon Tropics' I bought this so long ago, so I'm not too sure if it's still available to buy.






I love these colours for summer, so bright an colourful. You can wear one colour, two or like I do, all three:


All I did was placed the yellow on the inner third of my eye (upper and lower) then the green in the centre, making sure to blend them together. Then I applied the blue on the outer third and blended it into the gree. Tadaaa that's it, simple but pretty :)




Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment