Sunday 15 July 2012

weekly favourites....

It'sssssss Sunday again!! Time just flies when you're having fun right? Does it have to be Monday tomorrow? :( I say every weekend should be at least four days ;) Anywhoooo onto this weeks favourites:



* Soap and Glory hand food - I'm SO bad for remembering to put hand cream on, so I always end up with dry hands. However I made sure I left this out on my desk so that I'd see it every morning and night. Even after applying this once my hands were ridiculously soft. And the smell is AMAZING!!

* MUA gel liner in 'underground' - I've already reviewed this and I absolutely love it. My review says it all. I wore MUA liquid liner every single day, and now this is what I reach for every morning - it's pigmented, lasts all day, doesn't smudge AND it comes with it's own brush (I still love the liquid liner too)


* 17 mirrorshine lipstick in 'Beehive' - This will always be a 'go to' lipstick for me. No matter what make up I have on, I can just throw this on and it finishes off the look. The thing I love about the mirrorshine lipsticks is that they're super glossy, so no need to apply a gloss too.


* MUA eyeshadow palette in 'undressed' - I think everyone now owns this palette, if you don't then you need it in your life. I've worn this every day since I bought it and absolutely love it (review/rave coming soon) Each shadow is so pigmented and easily blended, and there's colours for every skin colour and tone


* Fashionista blush in 'blushing' - This is super pigmented and so pretty. I love berry colours and mauves even in the summer (HA what summer?!!) So this is perfect


That's all folks, until next week :P

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment