Sunday 29 July 2012

Weekly favourites....

It's Sundaaaaay and I've just realised, the last weekend in July! Where is this year going?!! The older you get the quicker time flies, I swear it! Anyway, onto this weeks (few) faves I have:

#1

Figs and Rouge 'Rambling Rose' balm:


I bought this because everyone and their mother were raving about it, and I'm so glad I did! The first thing I love is the smell. As you all know I'm now addicted to the smell of Rose, and this is quick strongly (not overpowering) scented. Secondly, this makes my lips feel so soft! I also noticed a teeny dry patch on my cheek the other day, where my foundation quite kindly clung to it, and so I added a small amount of this and boooom it was gone within a few hours.

#2

MUA Extreme felt eyeliner:


When I first bought this and reviewed it I was completely unsure as to whether I like it or not, for the pure reason I couldn't work it. I could never get it to apply in a straight line, and so I gave up trying it. However,I used it last Sunday, and fell completely in love with it and have used it every day since. It's very pigmented, doesn't smudge and lasts all day, and it really isn't that hard to use haha.

#3

Avon Super enchant mascara:


I'll admit, I bought this because it was on sale. That and I thought the wand looked very interesting. I actually adore this mascara and will most definitely be buying this, sale or no sale, again. It lengthens, separates and gives volume even with just one coat!

That's it, short but sweet!

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment