Wednesday 1 August 2012

Grab a bargain....

I've previously posted about the little goodies that you can find in 'The poundshop' and whist in there today (buying sweeties for the cinema *side note* you have to go see 'Ted') I spotted the mother of all bargains......Stila!!


They had an empty four pan palette with a big mirror. I don't have any Stila eyeshadows or any eyeshadows that would fit, but I love the size of the mirror inside (it's the same size as that inside the Fashionista palettes) And hey you never know, I might just pick up a few Stila shadows ;)



Next up, I noticed the 'oil-free sheer color tinted moisturiser' in '03light' I couldn't believe it when I spotted this! I'm not sure how much this actually retails for (I can't find it online) but I'm damn sure it ain't usually £1.00!!






This has:
* SPF 30
* 50ml of product

I think this could be better for the (very few) hot days that we're currently having, it seems pretty light in texture when I swatched it on my hand. I'll definitely give it a go and let ya'll know how I get on with it.

Have you tried the tinted moisturiser before?

Thanks for reading (keep your eyes peeled for those bargains)

S xx



No comments:

Post a Comment