Thursday 2 August 2012

Review: Avon Super Enchant Mascara....

I showed this in my recent Avon haul and literally haven't put it down since I bought it.




I bought this for two reasons: because it was on sale (always down for a bargain) and because of the funky wand. I usually need to use something a few times before I know if I like a product, especially mascara because I like it to dry out a little. But this is a definite exception. A soon as I applied one coat my eyes were 'WOW' This lengthens, separates and gives volume. The size and shape of the wand makes sure that every single lash is coated.


What they say:

'Lightweight mascara for full looking lashes that feel soft-to-the touch. With 100% natural derived mineral pigments'

Do I agree:
Absolutely!! This is definitely getting repurchased when I run out. Unlike a lot if other mascara's I've tried, this stays soft once dried. Usually I find that once a mascara has dried (to the touch) it actually feels dry, but not this.

The lowdown:


* Cost - £8.99 (currently £2.99)
* 8ml
* Lengthens
* Adds volume
* Separates
* Soft to touch
* Doesn't flake

Have you tried any of the Avon mascara's?

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment