Tuesday 7 August 2012

Review: No7 Shine free primer....

As I've already mentioned in my collection foundation review, I've been using the No7 shine free primer and loving it. I was in Boots last week and noticed that ALL of the No7 make up was half price, yup you read that right HALF PRICE. I asked the sales assistant why they were selling everything off and she said that they were re-packaging the whole make up range so had to sell off the old stock. I don't think they're doing every area at the same time, but I'd say pop into your local boots to make sure.


This primer was originally £11.00 and I got it for £5.50. Needless to say I went back the next day to buy a back up and one for my kit too.

Let's talk about the actual product: In a word, it's amazing. It's a white cream consistency and when you rub it into your skin it turns to a matte consistency straight away- good for all you girlies, who like me, have oily skin. This held my foundation in place longer than any other primer I've used before - Rimmel, Benefit and MUA and I noticed that I didn't need to powder throughout the day.

The claims: 


I agree with all of the above. This definitely keeps the shine under control all day and I don't feel like I'm wearing a primer at all when I wear this because it absorbs into the skin so quickly.

The lowdown: 

* Cost - £11.00 usual price. Currently £5.50
* 40ml
* Foundation stays put all day
* Matte finish
* The perfect primer for oily skin
* Hypo-allergenic
* Light weight

In my opinion, this is the best primer out there, and one that I know that I will continue to purchase.

Have you tried any of the No7 primers?

Thanks for reading :)

S xx


No comments:

Post a Comment