Tuesday 28 August 2012

Review - Sleek eau la la liner....

I've always been a huge fan of the red lip, I adore pin up looks! And since I've fallen in love a little bit  (huge girl crush) with Rita Ora, I'm loving the red lip a teeny bit more now. I was shopping in Superdrug the other day and noticed the eau la la liners from sleek, and spotted a red one called 'Moulin Rouge' - How cool is that name please? Anyway, I was in the market for a new red liner, and these sleek ones (for eyes and lips!!) are smudge and waterproof! Hello sexy red lips still intact after a drunken night out!





My cousin and I went out for food, drinks and to the theatre the other night so I thought this would be the perfect time to put this to the test -  would it stay put after food and drink? Yup! This stayed on (just as vibrant as when I'd first applied it) for 8 hours. The only thing about this that I wasn't too keen on was that for the first 2 hours it felt kind of sticky, but soon after it dried. This wasn't at all drying to my lips, and after taking a drink I noticed the teeniest amount of red on the glass. I will definitely be buying more of these, I've got my eyes on a very pretty pink one ;)




The lowdown:

* £4.99
* 20 Colours
* Extremely pigmented
* Creamy and smooth to apply
* Can be used on eyes, lips and face/body

Where to buy - sleek and Superdrug

My second 'non beauty' blog

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking at these for ages they look beautiful! The Venom one in particular looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're deffo worth a try, whenever I wear a red lip now this is what I wear. Venom looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete