Sunday 26 August 2012

Weekly favourites....

I won't waffle on this week, let's get into this weeks faves:

Likes - 



* Benefit posietint
* Benefit benetint
I do like both the posietint and benetint on my cheeks when I want just a subtle hint of colour. But on my lips I'm not too keen. When it starts to fade, I'm left with a lot of colour on the inside of my mouth and it looks like I've been eating an ice lolly!!
* Collection skyscraper mascara

Not so likes - 



* L'oreal color mineral - dessert shimmer' This is actually a nice colour, but for me personally it's too warm toned

Faves - 



* Barry M dazzle dust in shade 53
* Barry M dazzle dust in shade 14
* Barry M dazzle dust in shade 51

Extra faves - 


* Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in 'lovestruck'
* No7 lip liner in 'nude'
* MUA lovehearts lip balm in 'great lips'

Until next time.......

My second 'non beauty' blog

Thanks for reading :) 

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment