Monday 24 September 2012

Mini haul....

I went shopping over the weekend and because I haven't been posting on a daily basis like I usually do, I wanted to do a quick blog showing what I got to make up for my lack of posts.

Sorry for the quality of the pictures, I'm having to make do with a very rubbish camera for the time being :(

Primark:

Red shorts - £5.00


Skull vest - £4.00


Burgundy 'converse' - £6.00


H&M:

Skull T-shirt - £7.99


Superdrug and sally's:



* Superdrug cucumber facial wipes 99p
* MUA intense kisses lip gloss in 'lips are sealed' £2.00
* MUA 'going for gold' palette £4.00
* MUA immaculate collection palette Free when you spend £8.00 (I bought 2 things for my sister)
* Nina ultra pro nail varnish in 'red fox' £1.68 (from sally's)


Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment