Friday 7 September 2012

My skincare routine....

I think I've finally (after 26 years) found a skincare routine that works for me, and leaves my skin oh so nice! I use a variety of products from very cheap to not so cheap. Here's what I use:



Morning routine:

I wash my face with just water on a morning (I only use a face wash at night) then I use a superdrug 4 in 1 cleansing wipe, followed by the wilkinsons 'skinology tea tree blackhead cleanser' then my lavera 'wild rose' eye cream and last but not least clean and clear 'dual action' moisuriser.

Night routine:

I remove my make up using a 4 in 1 cleansing wipe, then wash my face using the Clinique 'rinse off foaming cleanser'. I then cleanse my face using wilkinsons 'skinology tea tree blackhead cleanser' then lavera 'wild rose' eye cream followed by clean and clear 'dual action' moisuriser.  The last two things are my 'figs and Rouge rambling rose balm and then Re-Gen cream on my chin.

Twice a week I exfoliate  with No7 beautiful skin 'purifying exfoliater'

Links:

* Superdrug wipes

* Wilkinsons cleanser

* Clinique cleanser

* Clean and clear moisturiser and review

* Lavera eye gel and review

* Re-Gen cream review

* No7 exfoliator

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment