Saturday 29 September 2012

Nail of the day....

I've wanted to try and paint my nails leopard print for so long but either don't have the time, or I totally mess it up. So, because I woke up at a ridiculous hour for a Saturday this morning, I decided to give it a go. Here's what I came up with. Not the best but I'm pretty happy with them for my first attempt :)


And here's what I used:


* First I chose which nails I wanted to paint leopard print, and painted them with Ciate's 'bon bon'
* Once dry I used Barry M's 'mushroom' and added random dots with the tip of the brush
* Then I used a dotting tool, from ebay, and Rimmel's 'black satin' and alternated between painting 'C' shapes and bracket shapes around the dots
* Last but not least I painted the rest of my nails with Essie's 'ballet slippers'  had to add 4 coats of this to get the colour I wanted because it's pretty sheer


What are you wearing on yours nails this Autumn?

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment