Tuesday 25 September 2012

TAG - 10 products I would repurchase....

I've watched a few of the '10 products I would repurchase' tag videos on Youtube and as usual I wanted to play along too :)

In no particular order:

1: Revlon colorstay - This lasts on my face and stays where I put it all day long




2: Collection lasting perfection concealer - This has great coverage and staying power




3: 17 miracle matt pressed powder - I loved the regular pressed powder but I keep going back to this one because it seems to do a slightly better job and gives me a flawless finish




4: No7 eye make up remover - I love this! It removes any and all mascara's and eyeliners with little effort




5: MUA eyeshadow shade 20 - The best black I've used, even beats MAC's carbon in my opinion




6: MUA extreme felt liner - My all time favourite liner, one I always go back to




7: Soap and glory eyeshadow quad in what's nude - I've already hit pan big time on 'vanilla' This is the best palette for neutrals in my opinion, great colours, pigmentation and staying power




8: No7 amazing eyes eyeliner in brown - This is my favourite brown eyeliner, it's not too harsh and adds a little intensity to a brown smokey eye



9: No7 shine free primer - I love this stuff and don't know how I managed for so long without it. It mattifies my face and keeps my make up shine free and in place all day



10: Collection shimmer and shade highlighter - My favourite highlighter of all time. Such a subtle highlight that looks great on the cheek bone or brow bone



Well that's my top 10, which I found really hard to do because I have so many more products that I would repurchase again!

I tag you all to have a go

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment