Sunday 23 September 2012

Weekly favourites....

Why are the weeks going by so fast? It's getting colder, which means winter is coming, which means Christmas is coming, which then means my Birthday is coming, which THEN means I'm a year older, which will make me cry....... OK I'm getting onto this weeks favourites!

Apologies for the quality of the pictures, my Blackberry is broken which is what I usually use to take my photos so I've had to make do with an old camera :(

Eyes:


* Gosh eyeshadow quad in Blooming Forest. I used the white all over and as a highlight, and switched between the dark teal and purple, such pretty colours
* MUA every lash mascara. I used this for a week the first time I bought it and wasn't totally sure about it, I'm loving it now though! I think it happens with most mascaras, once you open it and leave it for a week or two the formula dries slightly and it applies better (I also love the smell - it's fruity)

Lips and cheeks:


* NYA blush in 'outside cafe' This gives such a nice soft glow and I love it
* Nivea lipstick in '21 smoothie' This is a bright pink lipstick which isn't drying at all and it lasted 5 hours without fading!! Definitely think I'll be picking more of these up

That's it for this weeks faves

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment