Sunday 30 September 2012

Weekly favourites....

Time for this weeks faves again, let's start with 'on the fence':

Jemma Kidd I-glamour volume mascara (My camera point blankly refused to focus on this, hence no picture) I got this free in a magazine a while back and liked it but didn't like that it left me with panda eyes at the end of each day. Now I'm not so sure about it because for some reason the actual product has become really thick, and gets everywhere. It does lengthen my lashes, but it's a pain having black splodges everywhere.

Now onto faves:



* Bourjois trio in 'Les naturels' I used all three of these colours all week and they give a gorgeous neutral eye look. I've almost hit pan on the lightest shade :/
* Rimmel blush in 'Berry' I've had this sitting in my drawer for the longest time and am so glad I decided to fish it out! I don't think I'd say it was a berry colour but I'm loving it and it's deffo one that I'll be wearing through the Autumn months
* Sally hansen color comfort lip color in 'Sort orchid' I love love love this colour. It's like a mauve kind of shade and I just think it gives such a pretty colour to the lips

Now for 'extra faves':


* If you read my second blog you'll know that I am a complete book worm, and review books each week. This weeks book was Jayne Buxton's 'Lessons in shooting ducks' and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Keep an eye out for that review later on today ;)
* Final fave of the week is MUA's intense kisses high intensity gloss in 'lips are sealed' This went alongside the sally hansen lippy perfectly and lasted so long! I think a review may be needed!

That's all folks ;P

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment