Friday 28 September 2012

What's in my 'extra' travel bag....

As well as carrying around my make up bag, I have a little make up bag that I have other daily necessities in. I always had bits and bobs floating around in the bottom of my bag, so whenever I had a headache it took me ages to fish around and find my headache tablets. So I decided that I'd put everything in one little bag so I could just pull that out and have everything to hand:





* Virasorb cold sore cream
* MAX strength sore throat relief lozenges
* Breath refresher spray (you never know when you need fresh breath :p)
* Plasters
* Ibuprofen
* Mini sewing kit
* Mini nail file
*Airwaves
* Mini nail clippers
* Nail varnish removal wipes

I also carry tissues and hand sanitiser around with me but they wouldn't fit in the little bag I use.

Thanks for reading :)

S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment